- 1 (375g) box of linguine or fettuccine
- Dash of olive oil for the pasta
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 125ml Tilba Real Dairy Double Cream
- 1 bunch of roughly chopped Italian parsley
- I lemon, juiced and the rind finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 200g smoked salmon (optional)
Preparation:10min › Cook:12min › Ready in:22min
- Boil water for pasta to which a splash of olive oil and a pinch of salt has been added. Cook till al dente-approx 10-12 minutes.
- Put the garlic, butter and cream in a small pot and heat till just hot and the butter is melted.
- Stir in the parsley, lemon juice, rind, salt and pepper and heat through, then turn off the heat.
- Drain the pasta and return to its pot. Mix in the cream sauce and serve immediately.
- Serve with parmesan. If adding the smoked salmon stir in lightly into the individual bowls just before serving.