- 250g bacon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 600g Tilba Real Dairy cream cheese, softened
- 125g Tilba Real Dairy Super Blue cheese, crumbled
- 30g chopped walnuts or pecans to taste
Preparation:15min › Cook:40min › Ready in:55min
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large frying pan, fry bacon until it is almost done. Stir garlic into the frying pan. Remove bacon from frying pan and drain excess fat. When cool, dice bacon into small pieces.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix bacon and garlic with cream cheese and blue cheese. Transfer the mixture to a casserole dish. Sprinkle nuts over and bake for 30 to 40 minutes